The youngest city in the United States, Orlando is a fast growing city with a number of entertainment options, especially for the youth. The US military not only is the largest employer in the city, it also has a very strong presence in Orlando. Despite this, the city has interesting places to explore and is a good place to visit with family or friends. By hiring a cheap Orlando limo rental or party bus, you can have a lot of fun. If you want to explore Orlando as a group, the best way to do so would be to hire one of our party buses in Orlando. The seating capacity of our vehicles varies and can carry up to fifty persons, depending on the chosen vehicle. If you choose limousines in Orlando, then there is a large variety of models to choose from, such as: Hummer, Cadillac Escalade, Chrysler 300, Ford Excursion, Mercedes Benz, BMW, and Lexus. With one of our vehicles, transportation in Orlando becomes a breeze.
Special Event Transportation Requests
- Weddings: Do you have to arrange transportation for everyone at your wedding? If that’s the case, just hand over the headache to us and we will make sure you and all your guests reach the venue on time.
- Homecoming and Prom Dances: Create lovely memories of your prom for years to come. Hire our limousine and make an elegant arrival.
- Birthdays: Throw a birthday bash in one of our party buses and have fun while exploring Orlando.
- Bachelor & Bachelorette Celebrations: With our chauffeurs at your disposal, take your friends along for a fun ride to say goodbye to singledom.
- Airport Transfers: Ensure a smooth drive to the airport by hiring our limousine.
Note down your specifications, such as the number of passengers, travel time, and distance covered. Have a discussion with us and we will find a good vehicle for you, with the best possible rates.
Popular Spots to Visit in Orlando
If you find yourself in High Point, don’t miss out on visiting the following attractions.
- For both adults and children, a visit to the 30 Acres and a Mule Farm is worth the time. The main focus of the farm is gem panning, where you can learn about gems and rocks as well as how to extract them from the earth.
- A vast area dedicated to horse trails, you can go for a horse ride in Equine Country. If you aren’t interested in getting up on a horse, you have the option of taking a horse-drawn wagon to roam around the place.
- The Central Florida Zoo is a large zoo with a number of different species of mammals, birds, and reptiles. There is also a large pond which is a special attraction in itself.
- For nature lovers, a visit to the Richard Ray All American Park is worth a visit. Here, you can play games, go boating or kayaking, enjoy a spot of skating, or just have a nice picnic.